an adventurous traveller, an immature cook & a food lover based in the Middle Earth.
I am originally from China and brought up in New Zealand that I treat myself as a Chi-wi (Chinese kiwi). As a photographer, I had a privilege to explore this beautiful country in all different ways at work: the amazing venues, breath taking photo spots, luxury accommodations, top rated restaurants etc. Apart from the work trips, I still love to be on the road in my spare time to see the country in my own way.
Slightly adding twists on my job, I had also contribute myself in the travel industry focused in tailor-made trips for clients with special needs. With a sensitive mind, details of thoughts, and knowledge based on my real travel/life experiences, I am very good with gathering bullet points of ideas and restructure them into a practical itinerary.
Here are some of the special theme you may considering to make a unique trip to New Zealand :
- Wedding in New Zealand (a small ceremony in the wild and legally registered)
- Motorbike fan? Why not explore the amazing scenery in our exclusive latest model Harley Davidson? Make it the trip of a lifetime, nationwide depots pick up can be arrange across the country.
- Pause the precious moment in the middle earth and keep it for a life time. Professional photography session from a ‘skinny’ 1 hr location shoot up to customise coverage for the whole journey.
- Your sense of adventure should not be limited just because you have kids! A better style of family travel which exclusively made to fit your family, favours real life experiences over the virtual ones. A reasonable travel time on the road(as sometimes it takes 3-4 hrs drive from one spot to another); a kids-friendly itinerary with a good mix in ‘see and play’ also have to be carefully considering physical rating and age restriction.
- Wineaholic? New Zealand produces less than 1% of the world’s wine, yet offeres an impressive range of high-quality varieties and styles. Whatever your preferences, I am ensure to have a wine to suit your palate. What is more excited than pick your own grapes in the harvest season and involve in the wine process with a professional wine maker?
- Get your under the skin of the most exciting food cultures in New Zealand. Uncover a mouth0watering food tours designed to suit any budget, appetite and time frame.
- Looking for a comprehensive service through your time in New Zealand? More than just a local guide, but a trip planner/driver/tour guide/butler/chef. Discover all breath taking secret spots, being flexible on the road and make the most of the journey according to the weather, taste locally from fresh produces to gourmet dishes, with the understanding of ingredient and flavour combinations I can put New Zealand on the plate anytime anywhere.
Something more unique? How about stepping on the snow in summer time? Chartered heli-wedding at the most breath-taking mountain top? Overnight fishing + sailing experiences with professional? Purposing to your love one at the top rated vineyard with private helicopter transfer? Let’s talk and see what I can help with